QuickConnect™ helps manufacturers quickly strengthen their supply chain with Dutchland.
Dutchland is proud to announce the “official” release of their product transfer process for companies looking to improve quality and dependable delivery. Dutchland’s QuickConnect™ program easily and seamlessly allows businesses to expand operations or move production to Dutchland with maximum speed and efficiency, and minimal supply chain interruption. The five-step program enables Dutchland to onboard, qualify and deliver a business’s product flawlessly on-time and on-budget.
Key components of the five-step program are:
- Production scope and definition
- Production plan reviews and approvals
- Tooling, testing and approvals
- Continuous improvements
Behind each one of these steps is a comprehensive and extensive documented process to ensure your products are transitioned quickly, saving valuable time and money. “Our QuickConnect program streamlines the transition of your product production to a proven, reliable partner. Whether you’re looking for a new provider to transfer production of parts or a start-to-finish product manufacturing partner, go BIG with Dutchland.” said Jody Becker, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Dutchland’s QuickConnect™ program gives businesses:
- Seamless onboarding and production of their products
- Structured sales, inventory and operational planning (SIOP)
- High quality, timely delivery, competitive cost and rapid speed to market
- Minimal tool downtime, limiting the need for excessive inventory buildup
- Priority access to their primary manufacturing, secondary assembly and 3PL systems
- Consistent, process-driven communications and program management
- Strong, stable and scalable supply chain partner
- Decades of plastics manufacturing expertise
Interested in QuickConnect? Click Here