On Saturday, March 23, 2019, Dutchland Director of Business Development Daven Claerbout hosted the live auction at Donald Driver’s 6th annual Driven to Achieve Awards. The event, created and hosted by Donald Driver, is held each year in order to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of multiple charities, companies, community leaders, and celebrities. The Driven to Achieve Awards has donated over $1 Million to charities since 2014.
Daven, a registered auctioneer, is well known for using his time to help charitable organizations. He hosted the live and reverse auctions, which raised $220,000 for charitable causes.
2018 Driven to Achieve Award Recipients:
- Dr. David Margolis, M.D., Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, for serving Rainbow Day Camp
- Ann Swain, Special Spaces Wisconsin
- Damian Buchman, The Ability Center
- Nicole Renouard, Centro Legal
- Patti Habeck, Feeding America Eastern WI – Northwestern Mutual Leadership Award